Friday, April 20, 2007

Report from Arlington/Fort Worth

My hotel, Sanford House

The area around the Arlington is rather typical south west small town. Right angel streets and lots of car sales. The Division road all the way to Fort Worth, a modern town with a living center, is showing up a rather nostalgic US. I live at Bread and Breakfast, Sanford house, in a very nice old setting. Good breakfast and clean room. Antic rug in the bath room!
I visited a very nice art festival in Fort Worth with very high standard craftsman ship. Nice photo exhibitions, beautiful silver smith work and interesting paintings. The center of the town was modern with shops, bars and old and new houses. I recommend a visit. I had lunch in a book store.

Here you can have a look at some of the "signs in situations" I always look for when I travel.

I know that Americans are very clear, but I did not know that they had to tell that a door is a door.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home